A Full update will be done later today, but I wanted to give an update on next Tuesday-Wednesday. Earlier in the week, I alluded to the possibility of a significant east coast storm for next Tue that could bring heavy snow and wind, well, that has risen to a likelihood.
A historic east coast blizzard is looming. What does this mean?
- Heavy snow arrives overnight Monday.
- Heavy snow continues most of Tuesday, taper to light snow in the evening.
- Strong gusty winds develop Mon night and continue Tuesday creating blizzard like conditions at times.
- Strong gusty winds continue through Wed with snow showers/flurries possible.
- It will remain cold, with temperatures primarily in the 20s topping out around 30.
Enjoy the relatively nice conditions Today, Sun and Mon with Sun, clouds, some wind, and cold temperatures. This is Winter’s Last Stand.