We got some really good and beneficial rain for the most part. Some got too much, but many did well with about 1 - 2" for many (few areas got 4-5" but that was in a relatively small area). Today will feature some showers developing throughout the afternoon and a steadier soaking rain ensuing for much of the night. Expect another 1" with locally higher amounts esp. south and east. Showers will end by midday Tue with slow clearing. Here are the details:
Today: 74. Mostly cloudy. Showers developing. Thunder possible. Rain tonight. Some heavy rain possible.
Tuesday: 65. Showers ending. Slow clearing late and at night. Cooler.
Wednesday: 70. Clouds and sunshine. Slight chance light shower.
Thursday: 75. Clouds and sunshine (If easterly flow is stronger this day could be 10 degrees cooler with low gray clouds)
Friday: 80. Warmer and more humid. Showers and storms developing in the afternoon. Partly sunny.
Saturday/Sunday: 78. Showers/storms likely Saturday. Lots of sunshine on Sunday.
After nearly perfect Memorial Day Weekend weather last week, we have a wet weekend/Monday preceding a pretty nice comfortable week. The details are as follows:
1. Humid conditions return Saturday under mostly sunny skies to start.
2. Showers and storms will be scattered in the afternoon and evening.
3. Cold front will stall right over head or just to our north Sunday.
4. An weak area of low pressure looks to move along stalled front Sunday
5. Concentrated area of rain/storms will move through Sun and Sun night. Some storms could be locally severe so keep and eye to the sky.
6. Showers/rain end by Monday evening. Much cooler.
7. Soaking rain should drop 1” for most, up to 2” in a few locales.
8. Cooler and pleasant Tue – Thu. Warming up again Fri – Sun along with chance of rain.
Saturday: 86. Sun and clouds. Scattered showers and storms likely by late afternoon.
Sat Night: 68. Lots of clouds. Showers/storms in the evening.
Sunday: 84. Partly sunny then mostly cloudy. Showers and storms. Locally heavy rain. Humid.
Sun Night: 70. Mostly cloudy. Heavy storms and showers. Locally heavy rain.
Monday: 78. Showers/storms ending late.
Tuesday: 70. Gradual clearing. Chance leftover shower.
Wednesday: 70. Partly to mostly sunny. Refreshing.
Thursday: 74. Partly to mostly sunny. Pleasant.
Friday: 83. Mostly sunny. Warmer. More humid.
Saturday-Sunday: 85. More humid. Chance showers/storms.
Pastor Terry. He received his bachelors degree in Meteorology from the State University of New York at Oneonta, in 1994. The education continued as a hobby by reading the blogs of some of the best forecasters in the business. Although forceasting the weather is an imperfect science, it is a pleasure to follow what the Creator has made.