“Storm” forecast turned out very good, even the afternoon sunshine that started melting the snow! Very pleased (although I did want more snow … but forecast was good.)
Now, we move on …
- Chilly and windy on Friday and Saturday. Nothing outrageous, just typical winter cold with gusty winds on Fri as Thursday system becomes quite strong NNE of Maine. There could be a snow shower or two on Friday as well. Highs in the mid to upper 30s
- Chance for a snow shower Saturday night, but clouds clear out for New Year’s Day making for a nice day with temperatures near 40 under mostly sunny skies.
- Messy Monday: Cloudy with chance for light freezing rain/drizzle then light rain. Temperatures will be raw and chilly as they will be stuck in the 30s all day.
- Wet Tuesday: Periods of rain for Tuesday into early Wednesday. Temperatures slowly rise into the 40s and then jump to 50 or higher early Wednesday with the passage of the cold front.
- Colder Wednesday night and for the near future. Highs around 30 Thursday and in the 20s Fri and Sat.
- Chance for accumulating snow Fri and Sat (Jan 6/7).