Until then enjoy the nice mild days Sun – Tue.
Points for Next 7 Days:
- Unsettled: Couple rain showers possible Sun night.
- Mild: Sun – Tue: Temps in the 50s.
- Soaking Rain: Late Tue night into the first half of Wed should bring another 1” of rain.
- Colder: Longer lasting cold looks to arrive next Thu and last through the following weekend.
- Snow: System tracking to our south Fri/Sat looks to strengthen significantly when reaching the coast near Norfolk VA. This could give us a moderate to heavy late winter snowfall.
- Mild Returns: Once past the first weekend in March, expect a mild trend to set in for much of the following week.
Sunday: 57. Mostly sunny. Warm. Get out and enjoy it! Rain shower possible very late at night.
Monday: 51. Clouds with a shower very early then sun and clouds. Mild.
Tuesday: 56. Sun with increasing clouds. Mild. Rain arriving late at night.
Wednesday: 53. Cloudy. Rain. Chance of a thunderstorm.
Thursday: 40. Mostly sunny. Breezy. Colder.
Friday: 34. Increasing clouds. Cold. Chance snow in the afternoon and overnight.
Saturday: 33. Snow ending. Gusty wind. Cold.