1. Cold Wed – Thu with sunshine. Temps mainly near 40.
2. Cold with snow Friday. Snow will start before dawn, and accumulate. (See conditions below for impact on accumulation and it looks like most will be met). All snow will end by late-afternoon with accumulating snow done by 3 pm. 2-3” in valleys and 4-5” on the ridges. Temps starting in the upper 20s, peaking in the lower 30s after 3 pm.
3. Milder Sat. Shower possible. Temps jumping to near 50. Snow will disappear as quickly as it came J
4. Much colder Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed. Sunshine and clouds. Breezy at times. A storm should stay south of us early in the week, and maybe giving us some clouds late Tue into Wed. But that is about all I expect from it. Temps in the 30s Sun, Mon; near 40 Tue, and mid 40s Wed.
5. Temporary surge of warmer air Fri-Sat next week along with some rain.