1. Sunshine with wind Sat … calmer Sun … increasing clouds Mon.
2. Showers very early Tue.
3. Wed: Sunshine and pleasant.
4. Thu more clouds than sunshine. Cold air damming could set up like this past week, but not quite as raw as it was this past week.
5. Best chance for rain is Fri into Sat.
6. Next weekend setting up much like this weekend. But there are questions regarding how quickly things will be moving in the atmosphere. Have to watch this as we enter mid-week next week.
Sat – Mon: 50 Sat/ 65 Sun with Sunshine and wind. 70 Monday. Increasing clouds. Showers late at night.
Tue: 62. Showers ending in morning.
Wed: 55. Sun and clouds. Breezy.
Thu: 50. Cooler. Some light showers/drizzle around. E-NE wind.
Fri: 62. Milder with clouds and showers/rain arriving.
Sat-Sun: 50 Sat. Clearing. 55 Sun. Lots of sunshine. Breezy.