- Tuesday – Wednesday: Seasonally cool with clouds and sun on Tue and more sun on Wed. Dry.
- Thursday: starts off nice, but clouds rapidly come in. Light rain develops late. This strong front will have wave of low pressure on it. This will enhance the light rain and snow (to our north) along the front. It will not be a strong storm. But it will be strengthening as it approaches and moves away.
- Thursday Night: Rain should continue for our area, with it possibly mixing with or changing to snow before ending around midnight. Greatest chance for snow is found in the mountains to our north and north east. Details on this are still sketchy.
- Fri – Sat: Winter. Cold. Windy at times. Flurries are possible Fri. Highs in the 30’s and lows well down into the 20's or colder if winds die, esp. Sat night.
- Sun: Could start off with temps around 20. But lots of sunshine. Turning a little milder.