Sometimes it feels like we are alone on a beach and we do not know which way to turn. All we see is a sea of information, but how to make sense of it? Listed below are some helpful websites (not an exhausted list by any means) that may assist you in your journey with the LORD in this wonderful, yet troubled world.
- Associates for Biblical Research website. This is an excellent and very current, up to date site. The insights here will enlighten you, strengthen your faith, by validating the truth revealed in God's Word. Interesting of note, is that the home base of operations is Akron, PA.
- www.answersingenesis.org/arj (Answers in Genesis Research Journal online)
- www.icr.org (Institute for Creation Research)
- Creationresearch.org (Creation Research Society)
- Creationtoday.org (Creation Today)
- www.biblegateway.com: Online copy of the Bible is any version you like along with many helpful tools.
- https://www.gty.org/: Sermons and more from Rev. John MacArthur
- https://www.truthforlife.org/: Sermons and more from Rev. Alistair Begg
- Ministry to Children: This site offers resources and ideas for ministering to your children.
- Discipleland: This site also offers resources and idea for ministering to your children.
- Focus on the Family: For all kinds of help, support regarding almost any topic for Christian families today. There are helps regarding finances, husband-wife conflict, how to communicate with your teenager, and much more.
- Movie Reviews: Ever wonder whether your son or daughter should watch a certain movie or not? Even if the reviews are good, should you watch it as a Christian? Well, this site offers solid reviews from a biblical perspective. I have used this many times, so I am prepared and informed. Also offered on this site are reviews for music, TV, and games.
Defending Your Faith (Apologetics):
- https://www.rzim.org/site/help/apologetics (Ravi Zacharias International Ministries has a list of recommended sites for apologetics)