The pattern has changed! It’s still not terribly cold, but a dramatic flip has occurred. We now have a ridge in the west and a trough in the east. And it looks to stay that way for the next couple of weeks at least. This coming week will feature a lot of what we have seen over the last couple of days: lots of clouds, a few snow showers, and breezy/windy at times. The cold will slowly deepen as the week wears on as well. The best chances for “snow” is Tue and next Sun (Feb 5) and Mon (Feb 6).
- Sunday: Lots of clouds. Some peeks of Sun. Flurries. Windy at times.
- Monday: Lots of clouds. Show showers likely in early morning. Flurries after. Windy at times.
- Tuesday: Cloudy. Light snow likely. Light accumulation. Less wind.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Windy at times. Chance snow shower.
- Thursday – Saturday: Sun and clouds. Less wind. Should be dry, but Friday a system looks to track to our south but close enough to give extra clouds. A small shift would bring some light snow here as well.
- Sunday – Monday (Feb 5-6): Possible winter storm setting up giving us snow/wintery mix. More details during the week as this is beyond our 7 days right now. But wanted to give you a heads up. It is the best signal for a winter storm we’ve had all winter.