Of course things could be worse ... we could be having a volcano! Some amazing pics are on the internet as seen above and below. What impact might this have next year (winter esp?) will remain to be seen. But it could have in impact in cooling the globe depending on its impact in the Stratosphere. But let's return to our home area ...
- Dry for the most part this weekend. Lots of rain in the Midwest, Ohio Valley and Mid-Atlantic. Mainly clouds for us Sat into Sun. Some light rain is possible Sat night, but it won't be much if it happens.
- Windy Mon with showers and cool conditions.
- Dry Tue - Wed with moderating temps into the 60s.
- Thu-Fri is the bid debate: Big coastal storm or not? I think yes, with us on the NW edge giving us rain and a cold wind.
- Sat- Sun: Cool to start. Moderation begins Sun!
Tonight: 30. Frost and freeze likely. (If winds do not go calm, then we are OK).
Sat - Sun: 56. Increasing clouds Sat. Decreasing clouds Sun.
Mon: 55. Windy. Showers around at times. Partly sunny.
Tue - Wed: 62 - 66. Pleasant. Sun and a few clouds.
Thu - Fri: 60. Windy. Rain at times.
Sat-Sun: Improving as storm lifts out and milder weather pattern takes over for the week.