Good Monday Morning.
The adjustment worked very well for Sunday. As feared that cool air did settle south of us and kept us much cooler yesterday. Today that front looks to return north as a “warm front.” But how far north? That remains to be seen. It will be milder that is a given. But mid to upper 60s? That seems like a stretch unless we get into some significant afternoon sunshine. Currently, that looks unlikely.
Another system approaches Tuesday with more showers. This will move away for Wed but another system will approach on Thu with increasing clouds followed by rain on Fri, lingering into Sat. It will be seasonally cool for the daytime and mild overnight. Sunday is shaping up to be rather nice.
Next week looks like another changeable week with seasonally cool and wet weather dominating over-all.
- Monday: Showers ending. Partial clearing. Mild with 60 degrees possible.
- Tuesday: Cloudy. Showers likely. Mild.
- Wednesday: Clearing. Cooler.
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers overnight.
- Friday: Cloudy with a cool soaking rain looking likely.
- Saturday: Rain ending. Mostly cloudy. Some clearing possible.
- Sunday: Sun and clouds. Pleasant seasonal spring weather.