Put a fork in the snow. It is just now lightly raining in Allentown and the westward march of precipitation is very slow at best. The air is dry, the storm is heading NE away from us. It all adds up to a few flakes or even dusting in some places … but that is it.
Improvement is coming. We have earned a nice stretch and we will get it starting Friday.
On that note here is my forecast:
Tonight: cloudy, cool, maybe a wet snow shower … lows in the mid 30s.
Thursday: cloudy start … increasingly windy and cold … some late sunshine … highs up to 47
Thursday night: clearing … still a gusty wind … lows in the upper 20s
Friday: Mostly sunny … milder … high about 56
Saturday: Mostly sunny … mild … highs near 60
Sunday: Mostly sunny … warm … highs in the low 60s
1. Some ocean clouds could mess up Sunday into Monday …it would still be warm, just not real sunny … it may not happen, just something to watch out for.
2. Temperatures in 60s Mon & Tue
3. Some heavy rain Tue night into Wed of next week …
4. Nice but seasonably cool through next weekend …
5. Thanksgiving week may feature some real cold invading the Eastern US.