Nice Mon, Tue. Showers possible Wed. Then big storm Thu with heavy rain again possible. Very windy on the backside of this system. And much colder. There is going to a large area of the Central US that sees snow in time for Halloween. Brrrrrr.
My guess for winter?
- Active stormy weather at times. Then quiet at others.
- Some deep shots of bitter arctic air, but mostly in and out. Some surges of unseasonable warmth also.
- Storm track from southern plains to Great Lakes or up east coast for the bigger storms. Some smaller ones from ND to New England or Mid-Atlantic coasts. These weaker ones would bring the deeper cold air.
- Above average moisture/precipitation
- Average to above average temperatures.
- Snowfall? Slightly above average.
That is my guess. It is based on what I see happening. Remember it is a guess. I do not even call it a forecast. It is a guess. Do with it what you want. I will take it one day at a time and enjoy what the Lord gives us that day.