During Springtime, esp. the first half, the forecast can change very sharply. This is due to the increasingly strong sunshine, the warming of the temperatures, and the weakening of the cold. So weather systems can move faster or slower than expected even from a few says out. Sometimes the change is good ... sometimes not as good. For us, the changes are good for Thu, and the weekend.
1) Today: 66. Sun and clouds. (good change). Showers likely late.
2) Friday: 65. Clouds and showers early. Then partly sunny afternoon.
3) Saturday: 74. Sunshine with a few clouds. Very nice.
4) Sunday: 68. Sunny to start. Clouds increase, esp. late and at night. Rain arrives very late.
5) Monday: 60. Soaking rain. Some heavy.
6) Tuesday: 58. Sun and clouds. Breezy.
7) Wednesday: 57. Partly sunny. Breezy. Passing shower in afternoon.
Pastor Terry. He received his bachelors degree in Meteorology from the State University of New York at Oneonta, in 1994. The education continued as a hobby by reading the blogs of some of the best forecasters in the business. Although forceasting the weather is an imperfect science, it is a pleasure to follow what the Creator has made.