- Snow today: 6" unless, bands of heavy snow stay progressive and do not stall to our south. If they do not stall, expect 2" more of snow.
- Bitter cold with strong winds tonight, and tomorrow morning. Lows: around zero to 5 below. Wind chills very low to -20 and blowing/drifting to be a problem.
- Cold all week through Friday with highs only averaging around 15 for Wed/Thu/Fri. Lows at night averaging around zero to 5 below.
- Snow showers for Thur. Could be 1-2" at the most. This system is pretty weak, but it could give a coating or so.
- Warm up for Sat with temps into the mid 20s but a chance for some light snow: 1-2" is all. It could be very windy, unless the atmosphere stays very stable, so its not windy at the surface.
- Very Cold Mon - Wed next week: Highs near 15 and lows 0 to 5 below again.
- Snow could fall Mon/Tue time period and it could be a similar snow to what we are getting today.
- IF (big if) the arctic high settles right over us Tuesday night our temps could settle to as low as 10 below zero with colder spots. The reason for the colder forecast is the snow cover.
Be careful and remember that although our sins are like scarlet, they shall become white as snow! Thank you Jesus!