1. Will left over clouds from overnight Midwest storms make Tue mostly cloudy and cooler than currently expected?
2. Will storms fire overnight Tue into Wed bringing heavy rain? Or will it just be partly cloudy?
3. Will there be a left over shower on Thu? Or will be dry all day?
4. Weather system to impact our area will it come in on Fri or Sat? Timing is difficult due to smaller size of system. Will it have a negative impact on outdoor 4th of July celebrations?
5. Will our hottest day of the year come early next week?
6. Nice weather Mon, Thu, Sun.
Monday: 77. Mostly sunny. Pleasant.
Tuesday: 82. Partly to mostly sunny. Scattered showers/storms late in the day/night.
Wednesday: 82. Sun and clouds. Scattered showers and storms
Thursday: 82. Mostly sunny.
Friday: 82. Sunny. Beautiful day. Some clouds late and at night.
Saturday: 84. Clouds and sunshine. More humid. Scattered showers/storms.
Sunday: 84. Mostly sunny. Slight chance of a shower.
Mon – Wed: Mid-upper 80s. Sunny Mon – Tue. Warm and humid by Wed. Showers/storms Wed.