1) Tracking into southern NJ and crossing right over the top of us Monday night/early morning Tuesday
2) Winds: peaking Monday 4 pm - midnight … 60-75 mph gusts … expect power outages
3) Rain: Widespread 4 -6” and locally 8” possible.
4) Flooding: Expect some.
5) Be careful
We all pray everyone will be safe during this storm. There is nothing else to say about Sandy …
After Sandy leaves us this week, the weather will be much nicer and calmer for several days. Not really that warm, but any kind of sunshine will feel warm going through this storm.
Tonight: Cloudy, off and on rain, winds picking up out of the North and North east … temps drop to around 50
Monday: Heavy tropical rains developing during the morning … some torrential downpours … becoming extremely windy especially late with wind gusts over 60 mph … temperatures holding around 50 …
Monday night: heavy rain with torrential downpours early … becoming lighter after midnight … extremely windy all night with gusts over 60 mph … expect power outages … temperatures dropping into the low 40s but only after briefly rising into the low 50s as the center of storm passes …
Tuesday: Cloudy, with rain off and on … still very windy with gusts to 60 mph … much colder with temperatures only rising into the mid 40s
Tuesday night: Winds slackening off some, still gusty … showers of rain and snow possible … lows in the mid 30s
1. Wednesday – Thursday: cold, cloudy with showers … still breezy
2. Friday – Monday: Expect seasonal weather with a lot more sunshine …
3. Warming for Monday – Wednesday time period … ending with a good rain event