Beautiful Weather Week Alert in Effect!
Our preview of spring will continue all week with temperatures peaking on Thursday. A shower is possible Tue night, but that is about all. The great weather will begin to deteriorate Friday with some showers leading to rain, some heavy on Saturday. A thunderstorm may be possible Saturday afternoon as the front passes through.
This warm pattern will end Sunday as colder air comes in. February will end up being at least in the top 10 warmest, likely top 5 warmest February’s that we have recorded since the late 1880s. You might remember that a few years ago, we had the coldest February on record. So, now we are trying for one of the warmest. A wonderful thing about weather is that it’s always changing!
*Yes, I saw that from my last update Tuesday was a little confusing "Sunshine with rain and wet snow?" Yea, gotta double check that all things have been updated!
Here some more specifics for each day.
- Tuesday: Still mild, but a little cooler. Clouds increase. Chance for a shower at night.
- Wednesday: Sun and clouds. Warmer.
- Thursday: Sunny and very warm.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. Chance for showers. Warm.
- Saturday: Rain. Chance for a thunderstorm. Getting much cooler.
- Sunday: Much colder. Windy at times.
- Monday: Sun and clouds. Seasonal.