What I mean is that there will be more clouds, and a threat for showers and even a thunderstorm here and there, but it will remain on the mild and over-all dry side. So it’s a change but not a BIG change.
Short wave troughs will move through on Friday (today), Tuesday and around next Thu/Fri. None look to bring much widespread rain, as the troughs are weakening as they move through. This has been a trend since the beginning of March. The only period where that was not true was early April, and it was fairly wet too.
But now we have weak troughs moving through and its fairly dry. Is this a hint of what the summer may be like? Not sure, but I am thinking about a drier and hotter summer than we have had over the last few summers.
Back to the present. Nothing big in the weather world. No washouts. No heat waves. No cold waves. Just a little bit of everything: Sun, clouds, rain, warm and chilly.
Points for Next 7 Days:
- Showers: Numerous showers around this afternoon. Possible thunderstorm too. A light rainfall over-all. Average amount for most around 2/10ths of an inch.
- Clearing and Warming: Clearing Sat, warming Sun and esp. Mon with sunshine.
- Showers: Next chance is Tue with front moving through. Thunderstorms are also possible.
- Clearing and Warming: Clearing Tue night, then nice sunshine Wed into Thu.
- Showers: Late Thu into Fri. Thunderstorms also possible.
Friday: 72. Mostly cloudy. Showers likely. Chance thunderstorm.
Saturday: 64. Increasing sunshine. Pleasant.
Sunday: 66. Sun and clouds. Pleasant.
Monday: 78. Mostly sunny. Much warmer. Clouds increase late overnight.
Tuesday: 70. Mostly cloudy. Showers likely. Chance thunderstorm.
Wednesday: 66. Mostly sunny. Pleasant.
Thursday: 76. Increasing clouds. Breezy. Warmer. Showers late or overnight.