- Storm track: A- (it was more east than most modeling as I expected)
- Ice/off and on rain Tue: B+ (less rain than thought, but was on western edge as thought)
- Temps: B- (less rain meant warmer temps, but temps held pretty steady at night as expected).
- Snow: D (no snow at all, yet snow band did develop in correct longitude).
- Total: 3.67 + 3.33 + 2.67 + 1 = 11/4 = 2.74 = B-
What to expect the next few days:
Today: Blustery with some partial sunshine. Temps holding in upper 30s to 40. Perhaps a snow shower late or more likely overnight. Lows near 30.
Thursday: Still blustery, chilly with mostly cloudy skies. Snow shower possibly in the morning, then again overnight. High: 35. Low: 28.
Friday: Winds subsiding some, but still gusty at times. Sun and clouds. Chilly. Flurries possible early. High: 36. Low: 26.
Saturday: Sun and clouds. Seasonal with a breeze at times. High: 40. Low: 26.
Sunday: Mostly sunny. Seasonally mild. High: 45. Low: 25.
Monday: Mostly sunny. Seasonally mild. High: 46. Low: 30.
Tuesday - Wednesday: weak, but chilly wet system passing to our south. Some snow in northern PA, but without true Arctic air, no snow for us.