1. Hot Saturday with cold front. A line of storms will develop and move into western Pennsylvania, then a second line will develop east of the mountains in the mid to late afternoon along a lee-side trough. This will also move in a SE direction, as the first line in western PA weakens.
2. Result is that we will have some showers/storms (could be heavy), others a nice shower, and yet others nothing but clouds and a wind change.
3. Tropical like system along the east coast, will bring heavy rains to areas from SC to MD, but should remain to our south and east.
4. Clouds could result in a very chilly day on Tue keeping temps in the 60s with a breeze out of the NE.
5. Big shot of cold air invades the western/central US. A strong system/front will move east bringing showers/storms to our area on Thursday. Again, this front will bring good rains for some, and almost nothing for others.
6. Deep cold air will stay mainly to our west. The core of the cold stays well west of us, and pulls back up into Canada. This results in a chilly day or two at most, and then it warms up.
7. Before this chilly shot, temps rise to near 80 for Thu and maybe even Fri before the chilly air arrives later Friday.
Saturday: Hot and humid. Sunshine and clouds. Showers and storms late in the afternoon/evening. Some could be quite heavy. High: 88. Low: 63.
Sunday: Mostly sunny and cooler. High: 77. Low: 54.
Monday: Partly sunny with more clouds in the afternoon. A slight chance of a shower, but no need to change plans. High: 76. Low: 59.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Breezy. High: 70. Low: 58.
Wednesday-Thursday: Turning sunny Wed and into Thursday. Warming up with highs near 75 Wed and 80 Thu. More humid into Thu as well. Storms likely for Thu afternoon.
Friday: Breezy, less humid but still warm. High: 77. Low: 49.
Saturday-Sunday: Mostly sunny and much cooler. Highs: 65. Low: 44.