Better things will be coming. The pattern is slowly shifting westward. This means that by the middle portion of April, you will notice not just one warm day but two to three at a time. The shift is happening. We just have to be patient for about 10 more days.
Highlights for the next week:
· Sun-Mon: Chilly. Increasing clouds Sun and decreasing clouds Mon. Some rain/wet snow showers Sun night into Mon morning. No big deal. 44 Sun. 47 Mon.
· Tue-Wed: Small compact system to impact us from NW to SE. This will bring a cold rain or some very wet snow that will melt on contact. 42 Tue. 55 Wed.
· Thu: Warm. Showers/thunderstorm possible. 65.
· Friday – Saturday: Weather system to move along stalled out cold front from Thu likely bringing a chilly rain and maybe some wet snow in the higher elevations. 44 Friday. 40 Sat.
· Sunday: Mostly sunny. Chilly and breezy. 45.
Pastor Terry. He received his bachelors degree in Meteorology from the State University of New York at Oneonta, in 1994. The education continued as a hobby by reading the blogs of some of the best forecasters in the business. Although forceasting the weather is an imperfect science, it is a pleasure to follow what the Creator has made.