You win some. You lose some. Today was a loss: Another cloudy day … but tomorrow is looking better
Regarding the big Nor’easter that will be impacting the Northeast …
1. It will be strong and windy esp. for the coast, causing some coastal flooding. This is the last thing those residents need.
2. It will be very cold with highs only in the 30s!
3. It will impact us Wed – Thu.
4. It will bring some heavy snow from the Poconos north through NY and VT.
5. Snow for Pine Grove? This will likely be our first snow … I’m not talking heavy snow yet as I think we will be close to the western edge as the storm will likely track a little off the coast … but a change of 100 miles could change that … (and make me eat my words from a few days ago about “no snowstorms in sight” L )
Until then this is the Forecast:
Tonight: Mostly cloudy … lows in the mid to upper 30s …
Sunday: Becoming mostly sunny … brisk and cool … highs near 47 …
Sunday night: mostly clear and cold … lows down to 27
Monday: lots of nice sunshine … still chilly with highs in the mid 40s …
Monday night: cold under clear skies … lows in the mid 20s and low 20s in the coldest spots
Tuesday: Sunny, but chilly … highs in the mid 40s
Beyond the Nor’easter:
1. Breezy and cold Friday …
2. Nice warm up beginning Saturday and lasting into middle of the next week …
3. Temperatures will rebound to at least one day into the 60s.
4. Arctic cold air will enter into the upper plains and bring a major snowstorm to Montana/Dakotas
Pastor Terry. He received his bachelors degree in Meteorology from the State University of New York at Oneonta, in 1994. The education continued as a hobby by reading the blogs of some of the best forecasters in the business. Although forceasting the weather is an imperfect science, it is a pleasure to follow what the Creator has made.