The main point? Pattern is the same for now.
- Very warm week ahead starting Monday.
- Very warm muggy nights beginning Monday night and building into next weekend.
- No heat wave. I do not see any widespread 90s occurring. Mid 80s for the most part.
- Best chance for rain Tue - Thu with afternoon showers and storms. Locally heavy rain possible.
- Hottest weather Saturday ahead of cold front over the weekend.
Sunday: 80. Sunny and beautiful. Cool start but warm ending.
Monday: 85. Sunny and beautifully warm. More humid.
Tuesday - Thursday: 86. Very warm and humid. Chance for showers and thunderstorms.
Friday: 84. Mostly sunny. Humid still. Slight risk of a shower or storm.
Saturday - Sunday: 84-88. Very warm with cold front passing through. Showers and storms will be likely.