Chilly is the word for most of this week.
- Monday: Heavy rain ends. Light rain continues the rest of the day.. Windy. Watch out for poor drainage flooding and ponding on roadways in the morning.
- Tuesday: Snow shower or two early. Flurries. Blustery and chilly.
- Wednesday: Nicer. Milder. But still cool. Sunshine to start with clouds increasing late and showers develop overnight.
- Thursday: Chilly with showers/periods of rain. Breezy. .
- Friday: Blustery with chance for flurries. Chilly. Partial sunshine.
- Saturday: Nicer with sunshine.
It is a pretty typically chilly spring week. Nothing outrageous. Just chilly. Not huge cold blasts. No heat waves. No floods. No droughts. Just a chilly week with some rain and some sun.