- Moisture is plentiful and moving E-NE not west to east. So when you look at this radar you will notice the amount of precipitation out there.
- The snow will continue most of the day ... esp. this morning. It will taper off by late - afternoon.
- Snow amounts could increase due to fluffier nature of snow as temps cool both at the surface and aloft.
- Wildcard #1: Number 3 could be countered by a heavy snow band that sets up to our east/southeast. This would decrease our snow rate as has happened lately.
- Wildcard #2: Heavy snow band sets up over our area enhancing snow rates even if only for an hour or two.
Over-all I like my forecast, except focus on the 4" with locally up to 6". This will be the last update on this storm. Enjoy it if you can. Been a long winter. The end is coming. How about a 50 degree reading by next Wed/Thu?