- There was some heavy rain Friday afternoon and evening as well as overnight.
- It did shower on Sat and the sun did come out.
- An inch of rain is not the same as 2”+ that is for sure. The heaviest rain stayed to our west. Which was a bit of a surprise.
- Much warmer on Sat than anyone expected.
- Sunshine on Easter was a beautiful bonus. The showers were to our NW, and not that far away. They developed and remained nearly stationary.
A better weather weekend than it looked going in. But somehow, I doubt many are complaining. I certainly am not.
- As expected nice this afternoon, and warm on Tuesday with temps near 75.
- Showers likely late Tuesday evening.
- Nice Wednesday and Thursday with temps in the 60’s.
- Widespread showers Friday.
- Dry but cooler Saturday.