An amazing stretch of crystal clear sunny days with deep blue skies. It’s been something like 98% sunshine since last Tuesday afternoon. I did see some high clouds late last Wed and yesterday. That has been it. And more sunshine is in store over the next 4 days as well. An amazing stretch.
Really not much going on here. All the weather woes are out west in the central US: Heavy mountain snows, and flooding rains in an area that was proclaimed a few years ago of being in a perma-drought due to Climate Change … hmmm. Wonder if the flooding is due to Climate Change too???
Essentially our weather is being dominated by a ridge and will basically stay that way through the rest of the month. There will be some troughs moving through starting this Friday every 3-4 days, but no widespread chilly weather. We will stay mild to warm over-all.
Points for Next 7 Days:
- Cool Mornings, Warm Afternoons: Today through Thursday. Sunshine and clear skies means cool mornings and warming afternoons.
- Weak Front moves through Monday evening. A few clouds, but it will remain dry.
- Cooler: Tue – Thu but only because of Mon being in the upper 70s to 80 for highs. It will average in the 60s for the most part the rest of the week.
- Showers/Thunderstorm: Friday is our good chance for rain. Numerous showers look likely.
- Pleasant Weekend: More sunshine and warm afternoons. Temps in the 60s.
- Next Chance Rain is at the earliest next Tuesday.
Monday: 79. Mostly sunny. Some evening clouds are possible.
Tuesday: 64. Sun and clouds. Breezy. Cooler.
Wednesday: 64. Mostly sunny. Pleasant.
Thursday: 68. Sunny. Pleasant. Clouds increase overnight.
Friday: 66. Partly sunny to mostly cloudy. Showers likely. Chance thunderstorm.
Saturday: 64. Increasing sunshine. Pleasant.
Sunday: 65. Sun and clouds. Pleasant.