Although the models keep showing real cool air is coming soon, it keeps getting pushed back. For example, Tue was to be a push of much cooler air … now only drier and less humid. Another was Fri and Sat. But again mainly drier. I suspect we will hit 90 Wed, Thu and Sun, Mon and maybe Tue of next week. Some cool air may arrive midweek next week. But even that looks more central US focused and giving eastern US a cooler but glancing blow. Time will tell. But this week will feature heat and humidity with chance for heavy storms Mon and Thu.
Questions for Forecast:
1. Will more storms develop overnight Sunday? (Since this posted as a “draft” and no one could see it … the answer to this question is an obvious YES!!!)
2. How hot will the temps go on Wed and Thu?
3. Will the storms on Thu be severe?
4. Some kind of low pressure ought to develop late next week. This will lift northward toward are area. Right now, it could go west, east or right over us. Tough call, since it will not impact us until next Sun or Mon. Time to work that one out.
5. How much rain will we get this week? It could potentially be a dry week. The fronts are not very strong and are coming from unfavorable directions for widespread rains.
Monday: 86. Partly to mostly sunny. Humid. Shower/storm is possible.
Tuesday: 89. Mostly sunny. Hot. Less humid.
Wednesday: 93. Mostly sunny. Hot. More humid.
Thursday: 92. Mostly sunny. Hot. Very humid. Some heavy thunderstorms likely.
Friday: 87. Sunny. Warm. Less humid.
Saturday: 88. Mostly sunny. Increasingly humid again.
Sunday: 90. Mostly sunny. Hot. Humid.