This coming week will be much cooler, wetter, and perhaps rather miserable for Palm Sunday.
It all starts with a disorganized, but large area of low pressure bringing showery rains in the first half of Tue, then more showers return Thu and Fri, before a possible significant storm impacting us Palm Sunday.
The pattern will be slowly evolving into a ridge out west and a tough in the east. This will gradually deepen the cold air east of the Rockies. Easter week may turn out rather chilly for us. Could there be a chance for snow? Enough speculation, we have this week to go through first.
Points for Next 7 Days:
- Showery Rains: Tonight into Tue. Up to 1” of rain.
- Milder 36 hours: Milder late Tue and esp. Wed.
- Showers: Scattered showers Thu into Fri.
- Pleasant Start: Nice day Saturday with sunshine and seasonal temps.
- Unpleasant Ending: Possible significant storm to impact us Palm Sunday. If this storm develops, it is likely that there will be snow in the mountains to our west and north.
Monday: 49. Mostly cloudy. Showery rain/drizzle on and off.
Tuesday: 57. Mostly cloudy. Showery rain/drizzle ending in the morning. Milder afternoon.
Wednesday: 65. Partly to mostly sunny. Mild.
Thursday: 53. Mostly cloudy. Chance for showers. Cooler.
Friday: 51. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance of a shower or two. Breezy.
Saturday: 50. Sunshine with more clouds in the afternoon. Rain possibly developing overnight.
Sunday: 40. Cloudy. Rain. Possibly heavy at times. Raw and chilly. Breezy.