Some minor changes to the going forecast are needed, but it looks pretty good for the most part. Friday and Saturday will share the sunshine. What I mean is that there is likely to be some sun on Friday, esp. in the afternoon, giving us a bump of a few degrees, however a weak mid-level system is likely to produce more clouds later on Saturday, and a chance for showers and storms Sat night. This Sat system could become a big pain in the neck. If it rolls in early ... Sat will be cloudy and much cooler and wetter than what I currently expect. Remember: watch out for the little guy! Small systems are tough to pin point in a forecast.
A larger system rolls in later Sun, after a decent Sun morning and possibly early afternoon, with chance for more showers and a thunderstorm. Still some showers and/or a storm around for Memorial Day, but drying out for most Tue and esp. Wed and Thu of next week.
The weather will try to warm-up a bit over the first weekend in June … but it probably does not have staying power … yet. The next ten days look seasonal in terms of temperature and precipitation. A great way to enter into the first month of summer: June.
Just in case you were dying of curiosity ... here is my summer prediction: Times of heat. Times of cool. Times of wet. Times of dry. Even times of wind and calm! 😊
- Friday: Mostly cloudy to partly sunny. Cool with gusty breeze at times; morning showers likely.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny then increasing clouds. Showers/storm possible after dark.
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Showers likely with chance for thunderstorms.
- Monday: Sun and clouds. Chance for a shower and thunderstorm. Warmer.
- Tuesday: Sun and clouds. Chance for showers. Seasonal.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Seasonally cool.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Seasonally cool.