A series of three storms that will impact us Sat – Tue.
- Saturday: This goes up to the central Great Lakes (Michigan). It will bring some light rain/drizzle Fri night and possibly into very early Sat morning.
- Second system develops very early Saturday in the north-central Gulf of Mexico. It will deepen and move north/northeast west of the Appalachian Mountains during Sat night and Sunday morning. Snowstorm for Chicago? More likely there than here. We will have a rain storm.
- Third system comes along around Tue. This is likely our first widespread snow. Biggest question: How strong will it be? Will any southern energy get involved? I think it might, making a bigger storm. But right now no model supports me. The energy is there for this to be a “surprise” snow considering all the attention the Sun system has been getting. Time will tell. Behind this system is widespread arctic air. BRRR!
My Weather Points for the Next 7 Days:
- Rain: Best chance is Friday night, and Saturday night.
- Snow: Some snow is likely with Tue’s system.
- Sunshine: Wed, Thu and first part of Fri. Enjoy!
- Cold: Easing back, but already reloading for middle of next week.
Wednesday: 35. Mostly sunny. Milder.
Thursday: 38. Mostly sunny. Seasonal.
Friday: 40. Sunny then increasing clouds. Light rain/drizzle developing late.
Saturday: 40. Cloudy. Any light rain ending with more rain developing late in the day.
Sunday: 47. Mostly cloudy. Rain ending. Winds increasing late.
Monday: 36. Windy. Colder. Decreasing clouds.
Tuesday: 32. Increasing clouds. Some snow possible. Colder.