I do think that there will be at least one more snowfall of at least 1” to go yet. We will be chilly for the most part through Easter. But by the second week of April, indications are for a much warmer weather pattern to try and take over. Until then, chilly overall and still there will potential chances for some wet snow ...
· Sun-Tue: Cold. Lots of sun. Windy at times. Upper 30s to 40.
· Wed: Partly sunny. Upper 40s late, mild night.
· Thu: Warm. 60! Showers. Windy.
· Fri: Colder. Some sun. 40s. (I am concerned of a wave of low pressure developing to south giving us some rain/wet snow Fri Night into Sat).
· Sat-Sun: Chilly. Sun and clouds. Temps in the Upper 30s.
· Sun Eve-Mon: Some rain/wet snow. Windy. Mid 30s.