It will feel great. Unfortunately, a dry stretch of weather does not appear probable at this time. Showers are in the forecast every day through Sunday. A frontal boundary will linger near our area providing the focus for showers and a few thunderstorms. Where the boundary sets up and how it moves could result in some big changes in the forecast, but I feel confident through Saturday. Sunday and Monday less so.
- Today: Sunny then more clouds increase. Showers likely overnight.
- Thursday: driest day of the week it looks. Clouds with a brief early shower. Then partly to mostly sunny.
- Friday: Chance for showers and a thunderstorm early then later in the day again. Milder.
- Saturday: Frontal boundary nearby provides clouds and shower chances throughout the day.
- Sunday: Warm front tries to lift north of us. If it does we could soar to near 80. I think we warm but not that much. Shower and a thunderstorm are possible.
- Monday: Believe the warm air finally wins out and temperatures rise to near 80 or even above.
The big surge of very warm 80’s for Sat has crashed and burned as expected. I think the bug surge for Sun will do the same. But Mon/Wed next week could see some nice summer-like warmth. Esp. Mon and Wed. Showers and thunderstorms will be possible Tue and Wed as well.