We will get some a good soaking rain. Probably around 1.5” on average.
I do not see any real cold shots of air coming our way any time soon.
The pattern is going to where I thought. Deeper toughs and more southern moisture. It was a week later than I thought originally, but it is coming. I also do not expect Nov to be cold. It should be mild over-all and probably wet as we get a few good rainstorms.
My Weather Points for this Week:
- Rain: Good soaking coming Wed with some rain on the heavy side. More showers with cold front likely on Thu. Maybe some showers Sun, but it looks pretty weak.
- Sunshine: Mon, Tue and Fri look to be sunny, as do Fri and Sat.
- Chilly: Our average high this time of year is right around 60. Mon/Tue, Fri/Sat/Sun will be our coldest days with temps in the mid-50s for highs. It will be chilly, but really not all that cold. Of note is that our wettest days will be our warmest days of the week.
- Mild Weather: Wed night into Thu. Yes, if we get enough sunshine we could hit 70 on Thu. Temps will warm slowly all day Wed and hold steady or even rise on Wed as the remnants of Patricia move through our area.
- Hurricane Patricia: A powerful but compact hurricane set a record for the lowest pressure recorded in the Western Hemisphere with 200 mph winds, weakens dramatically and does not produce significant structural damage nor loss of life. Climate change is blamed for the record low pressure, but what about the amazingly rapid decline just prior to landfall? No matter what you believe, the fact no deaths were reported is great news to thank God for.
Sunday: 60. Mostly cloudy to partly sunny. Any showers ending very early.
Monday: 56. Mostly sunny. Quite pleasant.
Tuesday: 54. Partly sunny. Cool east flow.
Wednesday: 60. Mostly cloudy. Rain. Some heavy. Humid. Thunderstorm possible.
Thursday: 66. Partly sunny. Showers likely in afternoon. Breezy.
Friday: 55. Mostly sunny. Much cooler. Breezy.
Saturday: 59. Sunshine after frosty morning.
Sunday: 56. Mostly cloudy.