First this week (details on chart below):
- Monday: Sunny and beautiful. 60's
- Tuesday: Rain arrives by late evening, possibly sooner. 60.
- Wednesday: Periods of rain. Cool. 50's
- Thursday and Friday: Partial sunshine. Slight chance for a shower. Near 60.
- Saturday: Chance for rain. Cool. 50's.
What about a warm up as we head into May? It does appear that next Mon - Thu we have the opportunity to warm up nicely. A ridge is likely to build just to our south, and will likely push into our area for a few days. If this happens we could see temperatures rise into the 70's. However, we must be wary of that "back-door" cold front or something similar that can cut off our warmth, like what happened just over a week ago.
Over-all we are improving. Spring has arrived, and leaves will be bursting forth very soon, as will the sound of mowers trimming the lawns.