Change to Faithful Forecasts
The change will be pretty simple. I will be focusing on precipitation events from now on. Days that will be dry and esp. sunny will not be my focus. Lots of forecasts with pretty graphics are out there that I cannot compete with. So this is the start of the format. It will be updated Mon and Thu.
Weather through Sunday:
1. Shower Tue, but mainly dry. Windy. Turning chillier after mild morning.
2. Cold Wed – Thu with sunshine. Temps mainly in 30s.
3. Cold with some wet snow Friday. Could be some accumulation esp. on grass, snow piles, and shadowed areas. If the snow comes in early, and falls moderate to heavy, then it could accumulate on roads too. If it is light, then roads will be just wet as temps will be in be around 32-34. Snow amounts will be from coating - 1" in valleys to 3-4” on the ridges on mainly non-paved surfaces.
4. Milder Sat. Shower possible. High in 40's
5. Much colder Sun and into next week, with sunshine but temps only in the 30's with some teens possible at night. It will feel a little like winter.
Leave a Reply.
Pastor Terry. He received his bachelors degree in Meteorology from the State University of New York at Oneonta, in 1994. The education continued as a hobby by reading the blogs of some of the best forecasters in the business. Although forceasting the weather is an imperfect science, it is a pleasure to follow what the Creator has made.