1) Sunny today and Saturday! Enjoy!
2) Clouds, showers on Sunday with passage of arctic cold front. Growing colder late.
3) Energy in the atmosphere will be moving through Mon - Very early Wed. Moisture will be available to our south. The question is will this lead to weak areas of low pressure that push some of that moisture into our area? Very tough call at this point. For now just a chance for light snow Mon night, and then again Tue night. More details to come.
4) Very cold weather taking over starting Mon, but esp. Tue - the foreseeable future.
5) Watch for Jan 1-2 for a storm of some kind. Again, moisture will be available, as will the energy to produce a storm, plus very cold air. But details are unknown.
Fri: 42 28 Sunny and very nice.
Sat: 50 38 Mostly sunny and mild.
Sun: 45 36 Mostly cloudy. Scattered rain showers. Growing colder late.
Mon: 37 29 Mostly cloudy. Rain/snow showers possible. Chance for steadier light snow at
Tue: 33 26 Partly sunny early. Mostly cloudy with chance for light snow late and overnight.
Wed: 30 20 Partly to mostly sunny. Cold.
Thu: 26 16 Partly to mostly sunny. Very cold.
Fri-Sat: 28-33 20-25 Mostly cloudy. Snow/Ice possible. Chance for it to change to cold rain.