Been pleased with how the forecast has worked out for the most part. Low 80s Sat, low 70s Sun, and low 80s for Mon. Showers and storms held off until after dark for the most part. And this morning is quite pleasant, less humid and will be much cooler. Still the chance for a brief shower, but should an over-all dry day with sun and clouds.
Wednesday looks beautiful. Cool with lots of sunshine.
Then the pattern reloads with a big slow moving storm to lift out of the southern plains through eastern Ohio River Valley, giving us soaking rain, with some embedded thunderstorms a possibility for Friday. Rain arrives on Thursday, and persists through Friday. Friday night through Monday will remain unsettled as the storm stalls and keeps clouds and chance for showers each day.
The pattern looks cool for the next 10 days, which is a far cry different than April was. But then Feb was very warm and March was cold. So, maybe we’re repeating ourselves?
- Tuesday: Sun and clouds. Slight chance for a shower. Much cooler.
- Wednesday: Sunshine. Pleasantly cool.
- Thursday: Cloudy. Rain arriving in afternoon or evening.
- Friday: Cloudy. Rain with chance for thunderstorms. Cool. Breezy.
- Saturday: Cloudy. Showers likely. Cool.
- Sunday: Clouds with partial sunshine. Chance for showers. Cool.
- Monday: Clouds with partial sunshine. Chance for showers. Cool.