Really not a whole lot to talk about. Pretty calm. Period of rain/showers with front Fri afternoon/evening, then nice into early next week, then by midweek another front with showers and cooler air behind it. No big storms. No big rains. No big hot dry spells. And probably no real frost/freeze either. Just nice weather to begin to enjoy the changing fall colors and falling leaves.
The Weather Points:
- Dry front passes Wed. Some extra clouds. Sprinkle possible, but unlikely.
- 70's Friday? The potential is there. Warmer air will surge north prior to rain with cold front. BUT, moisture surges also. This may mean low clouds and cooler temps. Toughest part of forecast is how warm on Fri?
- Rain Fri afternoon/evening! Expect around .20 - .40 of an inch.
- Upper 30's Sunday Morning? Could be coldest morning this fall so far. Frost possible north of say I-80, but not likely this far south.
- Mid 70's Next Week? Will warm up a bit Mon and Tue before next push of cooler air comes our way, and yes mid 70's are quite possible.
Wednesday: 74. Sun and clouds. Warm.
Thursday: 68. Mostly sunny. Little cooler.
Friday: 69. Mostly cloudy. Rain/showers arriving in the afternoon through evening.
Saturday: 62. Clearing. Mostly sunny. Breezy. Cooler.
Sunday: 65. Chilly morning. Mostly sunny.
Monday: 74. Mostly sunny. Very nice. SW breeze.
Tuesday: 72. Increasing Clouds. Showers late. Warm. SW breeze.