It might be lousy enough Sat to turn on the heat to get rid of the chill and dampness. A/C? Not happening, unless you like living in an ice box. No it will not be pleasant this weekend, esp. Sat.
I still see that trough trying to establish itself out west, with a ridge building in the east, but underneath that ridge is our slow moving soaking storm. The debate is whether this lingers through next Tue. It may drift SE of us for Sunday, then split with a piece going NE but a piece still left behind that organizes another storm that drifts NW into our area for Mon – Tue bringing clouds, and showers. So the picture for Mon-Tue is possibly messy, but what is clear is the improving weather later next week.
So be patient. Warmth and sunshine are on their way in 7-10 days.
Points for Next 7 Days:
- Showers: Light showers this morning. Not a big deal.
- 48 hours: Thursday and Friday look really nice. Temps bursting in the 70s for Friday.
- Weekend Woes: A soaking rain is looking likely for Sat. Linger shower for Sun.
- Gloomy Early Week?: Linger upper low gets trapped under ridge in Canada until midweek giving us clouds and chance for showers Mon, Tue and possibly Wed.
- Summer Is A Comin’: Memorial Day weekend looks fantastic and warm. Temps into the 80s.
Today: 66. Mostly cloudy. Clearing late and overnight. Light morning showers.
Thursday: 70. Mostly sunny. Very nice. Breezy.
Friday: 74. Sunny. Beautiful.
Saturday: 58. Mostly cloudy. Rain likely. Chilly.
Sunday: 67. Partly sunny. Chance for a shower. Breezy.
Monday: 66. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance for showers.
Tuesday: 67. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance for showers.